Post 10 Final thoughts
Hi, well my year has been complicate because since begining of this year all move good but started the mobilizations and all stop and once reiniciated the class matt its a little more difficult start again, but not impossible.
Regarding to my personal objectives in the daily life, and sport also I had good moments and bad moments, even now i´m cross for a series psychological problems. This had repercuted in my complet life, since the sport to music, because be with the low spirit don´t let the make that thing that I costume because dont want to do anything and this is bad for me.
The only good is that I feel a little change on my mind everyday that I feel that will take me for good path.
Nonetheless I have to highlight some personal achievements of this year between them, achieve my personal goal in my body in relationship with the martials arts, can study music the way I want and despite of all the problems finally can give me realize of my own problems and I can find sollutions.
Finally for the nex semester I hope that the life follow the natural path and achieve find sollutions to my problems.
The only good is that I feel a little change on my mind everyday that I feel that will take me for good path.
Nonetheless I have to highlight some personal achievements of this year between them, achieve my personal goal in my body in relationship with the martials arts, can study music the way I want and despite of all the problems finally can give me realize of my own problems and I can find sollutions.Finally for the nex semester I hope that the life follow the natural path and achieve find sollutions to my problems.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario